Social Media Account Manager
We are looking for a social media manager to help manage our clients’ social media campaigns and content marketing on a part-time basis (approx 15 – 20 hours) with the possibility of a full-time role and progression in the future.
You will be working to deliver creative output that is not only entertaining, compelling and engaging, but also aligns closely with the key social and business objectives of our clients – the ideal candidate will combine in-depth knowledge of popular social media platforms with the ability to communicate in a clear and engaging way.
You will have;
- A strong and demonstrable understanding of all social media platforms including but not limited to; Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills. You must be able to convey key messages and craft original, beautiful and engaging posts with creative copy (adapting tone of voice as appropriate), as well as present ideas clearly and confidently.
- A good knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and how it all fits together.
- Creativity and the ability to work effectively on your own initiative.
- Pride in your work. We treat our clients’ goals as our own and always strive for perfection.
And these skills would be an advantage;
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- WordPress proficiency
- Experience with the Mailchimp platform.
- Design/photography skills
- Qualifications in business, marketing, journalism or English
You’ll fit in awesomely if you’re;
- Organised and efficient
- Happy to work by yourself or as part of the team
You will be based in our central Bournemouth office and must hold a full driving licence and have access to your own car as some travel may be required.
We are a young, vibrant agency with ambitious plans for growth, so we’re looking for people who share this mindset. If you are eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business – please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Applications close 28th April 2017.