Social Media Manager
We’re expanding our team and looking for an experienced Social Media Manager!
You will be working to deliver creative output that is not only entertaining, compelling and engaging, but also aligns closely with the individual key social and business objectives of our clients – the ideal candidate will combine in-depth knowledge of popular social media platforms with the ability to communicate in a clear and engaging way.
For your application to be considered, it is essential you have;
- A strong and demonstrable understanding of all social media platforms including; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram and proven experience of managing these networks outside of your own personal use for a variety of businesses / clients. Experience working with niche, luxury brands would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills. You must be able to convey key messages and craft original, beautiful and engaging posts with creative copy (crucially, adapting tone of voice as appropriate), as well as present ideas clearly and confidently.
- A good knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and how it all fits together.
- Pride in your work. We treat our clients’ goals as our own and always strive for perfection.
And these skills would be a great advantage;
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc).
- Creativity and the ability to work effectively on your own initiative.
- WordPress proficiency.
- Experience with the Mailchimp platform.
- Design/photography skills.
- Qualifications in business, marketing, journalism or English.
You’ll fit in awesomely if you’re;
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Happy to work by yourself or as part of the team.
You will be based in our central Bournemouth office and must hold a full driving licence and have access to your own car as some travel may be required.
We are a young, (small but mighty!) agency with ambitious plans for growth, so we’re looking for people who share this mindset.
If you are eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business – please send your CV with a covering letter with why you’d be perfect for this role to email@example.com.