As an agency, we’re proud to work closely with both large, established brands and small businesses and start-ups at the beginning of their journey, helping them to promote themselves and grow through their social media channels.
We also stand in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement and whilst we’ve been publicly supporting the campaign on our social media channels – we know that we can do better offline too. We believe that actions speak louder than words and that’s why we would like to offer our social media expertise to help grow a Black-owned business or start up, completely free of charge.
We’re offering a Black-owned business;
- A call with some of our social media experts, who will evaluate your current business social media and any social advertising campaigns you’re running.
- Tips and advice to help you to grow your following and boost your channels’ engagement.
- Industry insider knowledge on the best apps and platforms to help manage your social media accounts
- The opportunity to speak to our Facebook-certified social media advertising specialist and ask them any questions you might have about your ads.
- £25 of FREE Facebook or Instagram advertising spend to grow your brand.
- After these calls, we will be on-hand to work with you on messaging and/or posting for a full month, providing support and guidance.
This opportunity is open to any Black-owned (UK based) business – we’ll be taking nominations throughout July 2020 and will contact the winner at the end of the month.
Or alternatively, you can nominate by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email / DM, please be sure to include the owners name(s), business name, link(s) to any social channels that you’re aware of and some contact details for yourself (a phone number or email address). If you’re nominating someone else, please make sure you have their permission to pass on their details.brands, business, competition, content marketing, marketing competitions, marketing strategy, online marketing, social media advertising, social media marketing, social media tips