JUNIOR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (PART TIME)
We are looking to recruit a Junior Social Media Manager to join our growing team at South Coast Social.
You will be working alongside our management and team of Social Media Managers to help deliver creative output that is not only entertaining, compelling and engaging, but also aligns closely with the individual key social and business objectives of our clients. The ideal candidate will combine knowledge of popular social media platforms with the ability to communicate in a clear and engaging way.
This is a part time role of 2/3 days a week, based in our central Bournemouth office and would potentially suit a recent marketing graduate or final year student, or a recent Digital Mums graduate or similar.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ideally, experience in managing social media networks for a business or brand OR proven experience of growing your personal accounts to a high level
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills – you must be able to convey key messages and craft original, beautiful and engaging posts with creative copy (crucially, adapting tone of voice as appropriate), as well as the ability to present ideas clearly and confidently
- A good knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and how it all fits together.
- Pride in your work. We treat our clients’ goals as our own and always strive for perfection
- An absolute love of social media – we are a specialist agency!
THESE SKILLS WOULD BE A GREAT ADVANTAGE:
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc).
- Blogging / Vlogging / Influencer experience
- Creativity and the ability to work effectively on your own initiative
- Customer service experience
- Design/photography skills.
YOU’LL FIT IN AWESOMELY IF YOU’RE:
- Self-motivated, outgoing and confident.
- Happy to work by yourself or as part of the team.
- You will be based in our central Bournemouth office and ideally would hold a full driving licence and have access to your own car as some travel may be required.
This is a part time role (2/3 days a week) with potential to increase to full time for the right candidate.
We are a young, (small but mighty!) business with ambitious plans for growth, so we’re looking for someone who shares this mindset, with a passion for social media.
If you are eager to learn and accelerate your career in digital marketing with a leading social media agency – please send your CV with a covering letter with why you’d be perfect for this role to email@example.com.