SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
FULL OR PART TIME (3 DAYS MINIMUM)
We’re expanding our team and looking for an experienced Social Media Manager!
You will be working to deliver creative output that is not only entertaining, compelling and engaging, but also aligns closely with the individual key social and business objectives of our clients – the ideal candidate will combine in-depth knowledge of popular social media platforms with the ability to communicate in a clear and engaging way.
BEFORE APPLYING – for your application to be considered, it is essential you have;
A extremely strong and demonstrable experience (from at least 3 years of either brand or agency experience) of managing all key social media platforms including; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram and proven, in depth experience of managing and growing these networks to achieve outstanding results.
Strong working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Truly excellent copywriting and communication skills. You must be able to convey key messages and craft original, beautiful and engaging posts with creative copy (crucially, adapting tone of voice as appropriate), as well as present ideas clearly and confidently.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Experience working with niche, luxury or hospitality brands would be an advantage.
- A good knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and how it all fits together.
- Absolute pride in your work. That isn’t just a thing we say – we treat our clients’ goals as our own and always strive for innovative perfection in everything we produce.
These skills would be a great advantage;
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc).
- Creativity and the ability to work effectively on your own initiative.
- WordPress proficiency.
- Experience with the Mailchimp platform.
- Design/photography skills.
- Qualifications in business, marketing, journalism or English.
You’ll fit in awesomely if you’re;
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Happy to work by yourself or as part of the team.
You will be based in our central Bournemouth office (once things go back ‘to normal!’) and must hold a full driving licence and have access to your own car as some travel to clients may be required.
We are a young, (small but mighty) agency with ambitious plans for growth and a great culture (including flexi-time hours, regular days out and your birthday off!), so we’re looking for people who share this mindset and truly want to grow their career with us.
We also offer paid social media training and Facebook qualifications to all our team.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with examples of your work and why you would be suitable for the role.